вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD SBOK GUIDE

Gabriela Ruiz rated it it was amazing Jun 27, Jesus added it Jul 18, To be fair, it was probably written primarily as study notes for people took the course and want to get certified. But, I always had a question, whether i should read that or not as it was extended to around 20 times in page length from the original scrum guide by Ken. SBOK looks like prescriptive at first sight however the criticism about it is simply unfair. sbok guide

Uploader: Grokasa
Date Added: 14 July 2004
File Size: 47.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26609
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





sbok guide

Scrum is a framework, it's simple in it's basis and is based on the principles of inspection and adaption. Lau Galicia rated it liked it Feb 06, I'm not paid by them, not at all but I would avoid political discussions about who is or not a better organization, it is non-sense. Just skimming through a few more sections only yields more gukde.

Scrum Forum

Gallia Todorova is currently reading it Mar 31, But before I do so, I need to point out that I'm a trainer in the field of Agile and that I am associated with a company that could be considered a competitor in the field of scrum. I also studied from the scrum guide and I had training.

I am now passing consistently by Since it's not widely known, it may be confusing to people to equate the contents of SBOK with any common reference for what is considered Scrum.

Quinn marked it as to-read Oct 24, Mohammad Imran rated it it was amazing Aug 24, As long as you keep to the basic rules, you'll be doing scrum, but you might not actually be getting much value out of it if you don't take the opportunity to actually apply what you're learning from the short sprints you're doing.

I am unconvinced of the value of these certifications as a method of enhancing a resume or CV.

I respect the effort that Scrum is built on 5 values and 3 pillars. Refresh and try again.

SBOK Guide -

It leaves open so much, that it might feel daunting to figure it all out. I also had talks and introductions by coaches and people who had trainings from different providers. Prashant -- the link to the article you giide appears to move away from the original thread and is a bit dated. So I'm free and I can choose what I want with no restrictions. Ashley Morris is currently reading it Aug 24, Ati is currently reading it Apr 09, Jan 26, JZ rated gjide it was ok.

In my opinion most of the posts here express pure missing of knowledge of the product, that's it and is explicitly stated and clear. If you compare it to Kanban it is prescriptive, so what are we talking about?

sbok guide

Want to Read Currently Reading Read. In short, i am preparing for PSM1 certification. I would not buy this book. First, I was impressed by the size. Honestly I see the two guides on different levels.

ScrumStudy's SBOK |

Discuss, please, about content once you know the content otherwise is just political junk. It is very helpful as a reference source, especially if guise are implementing scrum or working in a scrum team. Jennifer added it Jun 15, In the first page section of content, 1. If you need to learn about SCRUM and you already have a grasp of agile delivery, then the information you need is in here. Vincenzo Petronio rated it it was amazing Jun 15, I do not blame scrum.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий